Each Christian needs to know, and even memorize, these scriptures in order to tell someone else how to be saved. Tell someone today!
- Lostness: Romans 3:23: “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
- Penalty: Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
- Price: Romans 5:8: “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
- Response: Romans 10:9-10: “9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
- Security: Romans 8:38-39: “38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
- New Life: Romans 12:1-2: “1. I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 2. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”