The Biblical Path of Life
Available: Year One
- By quarters
- In easy to use spiral books
- With beautiful pictures and graphics throughout
- In the first quarter, you will overview the Old Testament.
- In the second quarter, you will begin the study of the Old Testament in the Five Books of the Law (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy).
- In the third quarter, you will begin the Historical Books (Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, and 2 Samuel).
- In the fourth quarter, you will learn of the Personal Books (Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and Song of Solomon).
Rock Island Books
For a limited time:
The Biblical Path of Life Year One (the first four quarters) is available free with the following code (you only pay shipping): 96D4QXSF23YV
Now Available: Year Two
Year Two Quarter One, you will learn about the next two Historical Books and their prophets (1 Kings, 2 Kings, Hosea, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, and Nahum): Israel (the Northern Kingdom).
Year Two Quarter Two, you will continue the study of the next four Historical Books and their prophets (1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, and Joel): Judah (the Southern Kingdom).
Year Two Quarter Three, you will continue learning of Judah, the Southern Kingdom, in the books of Kings and Chronicles, and including the prophets where they most likely fit in history. This quarter ends with the captivity of God’s people.
Year Two Quarter Four, you will learn the Israelites were allowed to return to the land of Israel. Just as they were carried captive in three movements, you will see the return happen in three movements, and including the prophets where they most likely fit in history. This ends the Old Testament.
We now have samples (brief summaries) of the lessons on YouTube!
Year One Quarter One:
- YouTube: Lesson 1 Summary
- YouTube: Lesson 2 Summary
- YouTube: Lesson 3 Summary.
- YouTube: Lesson 4 Summary.
- YouTube: Lesson 5 Summary.
- YouTube: Lesson 6 Summary.
- YouTube: Lesson 7 Summary.
- YouTube: Lesson 8 Summary.
- YouTube: Lesson 9 Summary.
- YouTube: Lesson 10 Summary.
- YouTube: Lesson 11 Summary.
- YouTube: Lesson 12 Summary.
- YouTube: Lesson 13 Summary.
Year One Quarter Two:
- YouTube: Lesson 1 Summary (or Lesson 14 in Volume 1)
- YouTube: Lesson 2 Summary (or Lesson 15 in Volume 1).
- YouTube: Lesson 3 Summary (or Lesson 16 in Volume 1).
- YouTube: Lesson 4 Summary (or Lesson 17 in Volume 1).
- YouTube: Lesson 5 Summary (or Lesson 18 in Volume 1).
- YouTube: Lesson 6 Summary (or Lesson 19 in Volume 1).
- YouTube: Lesson 7 Summary (or Lesson 20 in Volume 1).
“Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.” —Psalm 25:4
The Biblical Path of Life is a study designed to help anyone understand how simply yet intricately the Bible is put together.
It is a study for:
- an individual,
- a family,
- a small-group Bible study, or
- a Sunday School program for all ages.
(Also available with the first four quarters in one book through Westbow Press, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christianbook.com, etc.)
The Bible is the most important thing we can know, and it specifically reveals what God expects from His people. But many can find the Bible difficult to read or understand. Yet in order to know how to live a Christian life that is pleasing to God, we must first understand what His Word says.
The Biblical Path of Life Volume 1:
- Is year one of a three-year study going completely through the Bible
- Begins with an overview of the Old Testament
- Is a simple, historical, chronological journey through the Bible
- Compares Scripture to Scripture
The lessons reveal Jesus and how the Bible is applicable to everyday life
The Biblical Path of Life has been included in the Top 100 Bible Study Blogs
Click +Follow on Feedspot to find the latest blogs.